Even on the worst days, God has still blessed me far above what I have ever deserved.
--
Thank you, God, for everything You have done for me. For this life You have given me, and the people You have blessed it with. Thank you for knowing everything about me... and holding onto me anyway. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter where I am. Thank you for always giving me grace to try again, no matter what mistakes I've made. Thank you for sending Your Holy Spirit to guide me, even in the darkest night. Thank you for sending Jesus, so that I am no longer Your enemy. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for helping me know You. Thank you for being my best Friend.
Thank you for loving me... always.
--
Thank you, God, for everything You have done for me. For this life You have given me, and the people You have blessed it with. Thank you for knowing everything about me... and holding onto me anyway. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter where I am. Thank you for always giving me grace to try again, no matter what mistakes I've made. Thank you for sending Your Holy Spirit to guide me, even in the darkest night. Thank you for sending Jesus, so that I am no longer Your enemy. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for helping me know You. Thank you for being my best Friend.
Thank you for loving me... always.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No, I will not stoop to begging for comments through annoying blinkies... but please?