Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thing College will Teach You

  • There is no “normal” life
  • duct tape fixes almost everything
  • bobby pins and hairspray fixes the rest
  • you are not God, your friends are not God, only God is God.
  • but professors are closer than everybody else
  • your best isn’t always good enough
  • but less than your best never is
  • everybody knows what you’re doing all the time
  • nobody really cares too much, though.
  • unless it’s about relationships… then everybody cares
  • “A” and “good enough” are not equivalent terms
  • it’s never a good idea to try to use what you learned in Logic in other classes
  • studying till 2 a.m. never works
  • exhaustion isn’t just physical
  • “I need to study” is rarely a good excuse unless it’s midterms or finals
  • sometimes not even then
  • always smile
  • God is always enough
  • You are NOT superman
  • Not even close

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've have a lot of memories! Learning as well as fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Rachel Lynn. :) Truly a joy to read through some of your posts. I feel as if I found a kindred spirit. :) I will definitely be back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting what you've been learning. :) It's really a good reminder of those truths!!

    ReplyDelete

No, I will not stoop to begging for comments through annoying blinkies... but please?