Monday, March 26, 2012

shout-out

A couple things:
1 - I am still here, and I will write again. Just rethinking what the blog is, what I want to write, and how I'm going to find time to write it.
2 - I got really tired of the ugly blog design. I'm aware this isn't all that much better, but I wanted to just simplify it for now. Someday I'll do that extreme makeover I promised.
3 - Thanks for your patience. See you again soon.

Something to think about until next time:

O Love that Will Not Let Me Go

O Love that wilt not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in thee;
I give thee back the life I owe,
That in thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

O light that foll’west all my way,
I yield my flick’ring torch to thee;
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.

O Joy that seekest me through pain,
I cannot close my heart to thee;
I trace the rainbow through the rain,
And feel the promise is not vain,
That morn shall tearless be.

O Cross that liftest up my head,
I dare not ask to fly from thee;
I lay in dust life’s glory dead,
And from the ground there blossoms red
Life that shall endless be.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog this morning and just loved how you're so open about your faith and how your writing is simply beautiful. I would love to give you a free blog design :D my design website is here:
    http://cupofteadesigns.blogspot.com/

    and my personal blog is here:
    http://skybluefeathers.blogspot.com/

    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So I was looking at your blog, and wanted to say a couple of things.
    1. I love your blog! I think the blog design is really nice!
    2. I really like the song O Love That Will Not Let Me Go. Thanks for posting it. :)
    3. This is kind of random, we have the same background on our blogs. :)
    I hope you have a nice day!
    ~Sarah

    P.S.
    My blog is:
    http://sarahmadany.blogspot.com/
    If you could look at it some time and tell me what you think, that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete

No, I will not stoop to begging for comments through annoying blinkies... but please?