Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A helpful little guide....

Ever wondered what the difference is between a geek and a nerd? What about a dork?
Well... I've found a diagram that explains it all.
Found this in my logic book, googled it, and have now provided it for your enlightenment.

Enjoy. :)[btw... this is what's known as a Venn Diagram..]
[Yes, I am a nerd.]
[Or perhaps just a dork... but I like to tell myself I'm at least a nerd. :)]

4 comments:

  1. I think That would but me as just a dork. no wonder everyone calls me that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Strangely accurate as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. Some people call me intelligent, and some call me a dork, but no one calls me a nerd... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably be a nerd or dweeb. :( Dweeb doesn't sound fun.

    ReplyDelete

No, I will not stoop to begging for comments through annoying blinkies... but please?