Books I'm reading over the summer:
Just Do Something: A liberating approach to finding God's will -OR- How to make decisions without dreams, visions, fleeces, open doors, random Bible verse, casting lots, liver shivers, writing in the sky, etc.
- Kevin DeYoung
Don't Waste Your Life
- John Piper
Unfashionable: making a difference by being different
- Tullian Tchividjian (there's a name for you)
God's Promises for Graduates: class of 2011
In His Steps
- Charles M. Sheldon
Valley of Vision
- Puritan Prayer Book
I'm planning on spending some quality time reading on the beaches in California next week, and come back with some good book reviews for you. That would be a first! Never done a book review before... this should be fun!
I need to read that first one. looove the title. ;) and Unfashionable. (you need to read Radical!)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's a pretty brilliant title. :)
ReplyDeleteAh... I want to read that one too! It might have to wait, though...
Book reviews!? Fantastic!!! A MUST read (in my opinion) is, Praise Habit: Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi by David Crowder. This book has had a profound influence on my life
ReplyDeleteI'm reading Don't Waste Your Life too!
ReplyDelete