(praying 100 times a day) "that's a lot . . . but it's cool." I love it! Patrick is one of my favs . . . I have copies of the two writings he left us. He sounds so much like Paul! Here's how he opens his autobiography, "I, Patrick, a sinner, a most simple countryman, the least of all the faithful and most contemptible to many" Thanks for posting this!
HAHAHAHA!!!! Veggie Tales are awesome!!! I love this story of St. Patrick... :D
ReplyDelete(praying 100 times a day) "that's a lot . . . but it's cool." I love it! Patrick is one of my favs . . . I have copies of the two writings he left us. He sounds so much like Paul! Here's how he opens his autobiography, "I, Patrick, a sinner, a most simple countryman, the least of all the faithful and most contemptible to many"
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this!