Sunday, May 15, 2011

TeenPact Elections!

Hey! This is an announcement for those of my readers who have ever attended a TeenPact 4 day class.

TeenPact National Convention is coming up. First... I think you should go. It's going to be awesome. You can read more about it at teenpact.com.

But! Even if you can't go, if you have ever attended a TeenPact class, you are eligible to vote absentee in the TeenPact elections! TeenPact students from all over the country will be running for Senate, Representative, and President/Vice President positions. Be sure to register to vote absentee! You can also watch the elections, worship, and sessions on live streaming that week of NC.

For more information, visit the National Convention page of the TeenPact website.

Also! I'm running for representative in the elections! My campaign slogan is "Experience the Adventure". Please check out my campaign tumblr, and consider voting for me in the elections!

Thanks all!

~Rachel Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

No, I will not stoop to begging for comments through annoying blinkies... but please?