10. When angry, count ten, before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.10 Days of good old Jefferson wisdom! What's your take on Jefferson's 10 rules?
A couple of exciting updates... :)
1st... we got the at large slot to debate at nationals!
2nd... Tara's Travel Journals will feature in Clubhouse Jr. again in May! Check out the cover and fan comments! So much fun!
RACHEL!!!!! i'm soooo happy for you and shelby that you get to debate at nats! that us SUPER exciting! i knew right when i heard that you were a team at the beginning of the year that you'd be a nationals team :) you're both amazing and i look up to you both :) <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Tricia... I know you posted and I think I put it through, maybe it just takes a second, but if I pushed the wrong button... Thanks! I'm planning on being at NC! :)
ReplyDeleteIt went through, butit was on the other post. No problem, though! YIPEEEEEEE!! I hope we will get a chance to spend time together!! SEE YOU SOON!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYay! :) See you!
ReplyDelete