Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Let the Waters Rise~ Mike's Chair
Are we willing to go where He calls us, no matter what?
Regardless of how it makes us feel?
When I think about all the places God has called me or may call me in the future, sometimes I feel like there's a raging sea in front of me.
I feel scared, bewildered, lonely, overwhelmed, small, unqualified, and confused.
But my God is stronger than all of that.
So, let the waters rise. We will follow You anyway.
God, I trust You.
Please pray for health, strength, wisdom, and courage as I take off on this next step of the journey... all of them have been threatening to fail me in the past couple weeks.
But my God... my God never fails me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've got it! A verse that has been looping in my head these past few days comes to mind: 2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
ReplyDeletei'm praying for you, Rachel~ <3
ReplyDeletei really needed to be reminded of this today, Rachel. Thank you!
ReplyDeletepraying for you on your traveling adventures! Can't wait to hear how Christ works in and through you :)
I.love.that.song. One of my all-time favorites. I hope you have an awesome trip!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you. May the Lord bless your endeavors, and have a safe trip!
ReplyDelete